Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Projects

I've been stitching:






I had the gingerbread house framed for my sister. The other four are coasters stitched on plastic canvas for my mother-in-law. They go in the mail today so may arrive after Christmas.
I also made a gift tag of a cat sitting on top of a present. I know I took a picture but it wasn't there when I was downloading yesterday.

Yesterday I made the reindeer cupcakes that PEA shared on her blog a while back.


I'm having lunch with friends today then will go to the grocery store to pick up a few perishables for Christmas dinner. Maybe I'll actually start decorating. I have some new Dept. 56 items that I'd like to actually display. Hey, Christmas isn't for another three days...

3 comments:

  1. They're beautiful! You're very talented; mine always turned out looking... well, odd. ;)

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! You stitch beautifully! Those cupcakes made me laugh out loud. Bet they taste as great as the look. Merry Christmas, Ms M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stitching is absolutely gorgeous! That is a lot of work!!! Do you have something going most of the time or do just Christmas things?

    Those reindeer cupcakes are a hoot! I didn't make them but want to some time. I guess I should go over to Pea's and print off the recipe!

    Good that you got to ride. I haven't been on my horses for quite a while. It's very muddy outside and I don't like riding in the inside arena as it is rather small and kind of dark. I'm always afraid I will bang my knees on the walls. I do go up and groom and play though and as long as I have my supply of carrots they are happy! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete