Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Raining, It's Pouring, I Wish I Was Snoring

Late to bed, early to rise
Makes me grumpy
And not very nice

Bart is on my short list. He will not stop barking any time my mother in law or her husband enter the room. He also barks if they dare to make noise after we're in bed. Consequently I'm on edge and sleep deprived. I got up at 5:00 to let Bart outside. Winston, of course, had to go too and I knew if I put him back in his pen, he would just start yapping his discontent. So I brought them both back into the bedroom where they proceeded to romp until I finally gave up any idea of getting more sleep.

It's raining on and off so leaving them outside is not really an option. Of course they're both sleeping like little angels now...

Hopefully coffee and a shower will help my lack of sleep headache go away. Anybody got any cheese to go with my whine?

No comments:

Post a Comment