Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Am Ambivalent

Are you a highly sensitive person?

http://www.hsperson.com/pages/test.htm

Self-Test Results: You have indicated that 14 of the items are true of you.

Scoring:
If you answered more than fourteen of the questions as true of yourself, you are probably highly sensitive. But no psychological test is so accurate that an individual should base his or her life on it. We psychologists try to develop good questions, then decide on the cut off based on the average response.

If fewer questions are true of you, but extremely true, that might also justify calling you highly sensitive.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!
    I wanted to thank you for stopping by my blog. It's nice to meet you.

    I actually didn't take the test to find out if I'm a highly senstive person, but I take medication to keep the weepies at bay, so I guess I already know I'm highly sensitive. :)

    Thanks again! I'll be sure to stop in again.

    ReplyDelete