Tuesday, January 10, 2012

My First Lesson Horse Is Available

Wonderful older horse (approx. 25 yr). We have had him for 15 months. Due to busy schedules he is not getting as much attention as we would like to see him have. Jake was a lesson horse at Huffman Horse Center for some time and when that business closed we took him.

He doesn't move fast and has some arthritis, but would be perfect as a companion for another horse and some light riding. He is approximately 15 hands.

Ideally, we would like a situation where our daughter could visit him and contribute food from time-to-time. We are looking to re-home, not sell. We want to find him a home where he will be well-cared for, has more activity and perhaps another horse or two to be around.

Thank you.

The seller didn't include a picture but I had one in my files:


I only rode him a few times and as I recall he suffered from laminitis. I hope he finds a forever home.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, poor auld man... hope he finds a lovely pasture to graze in...

    ReplyDelete