Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching Up

Had surgery on just my left breast Friday. Doctor wanted them to appear closer in size and the right breast had tightened quite a bit during radiation. So I spent Friday night at the hospital for observation and came home late Saturday morning. Have to sleep sitting up which is kind of a pain but at least didn't have any drains this time. Can't say enough good things about the staff at Providence Hospital. They are the best.

Two of the blogs I read have lost dogs in the past week. It is so sad and one of them, a Great Dane, was just three and a half but succumbed to cancer. I think the other had lived a long life but it's always hard to lose a four legged member of the family.

Nothing else to report as I am housebound at the moment. I guess the bloggie nominees are out so go vote for your favorites http://2009.bloggies.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment