Friday, January 16, 2009

Giving In

I've been reading other people's blogs for years. I never had any desire to create my own, primarily because my life is so dull and ordinary that no one would want to read it. Then I got breast cancer and people who know me actually want to hear how I am. Because I am as lazy as a living, breathing entity can be I decided that pointing them to a blog for updates will be easier that sending e-mails, even if I sent one to a group. Of course I finished chemo in 2007, had surgery a year ago and my last radiation in spring of 2008, so there's not really much to update in that regard. Maybe its caused me to become introspective or just that I want to leave a piece of me behind for posterity (no kids, but that's another entry for another day)

We'll see if I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment